GIBS was set up under the aegis of Goyal Educational Trust envisioned as an institute of high academic standards. GIBS is ranked amongst the top Business Schools in the Country. The Institute has achieved a status of distinction by following the path envisioned by its founders.
A standardized Entrance test Management Aptitude Test – MAT will be conducted by All India Management Association, (AIMA) in India. This exam has its influence on leading Business schools that are prominence the various post graduation program in the field of MBA/PGDM. Here GIBS B- School is one of the Leading MBA/PGDM Institution in India which is imparting the various Business Administration Programmes.
MAT examination is conducted 4 times i.e. in the months of February, May, September and December of every year. The one, who is willing to join & pursue their MBA/PGDM in top Business School like GIBS, can appear for MAT Exam, because MAT entrance exam score is accepted by all top B-Schools.
· Eligibility criteria to appear for MAT Exam,
· The students should have a qualified degree or any equivalent course.
· Any candidate who is appearing for the final year exam of graduation can also apply for MAT 2018.
MAT Entrance exam will be conducted in many cities in INDIA. And student’s age doesn’t matter for appearing for MAT Exam. Students need to prepare in hardcore and lack of student attend the exam
MAT Exam will have 200 Questions where in students must complete it within 150 min / 2.5h. There will be both online and offline MAT Exams. The various sections in MAT are Language, Mathematics, Data Analysis, Intelligence and Critical reasoning and Indian & Global Environment. Students should practice daily basis to improve reasoning skills, as well to enhance the knowledge.
It is said that “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” So according to this dear aspirants, who are looking to build your career in Management field that is MBA/PGDM, must have positive attitude, since positive is everything and negative is nothing. #GIBS#MBA#PGDM#BBA#BCOM
Common Entrance Test symbolized as CAT in India organized by IIM’s for the candidates who will be disposed to pursue Post Graduation MBA or PGDM in esteemed Institutions.
Here is some consideration for CAT-2018 Notification…
· Make sure to have got an understanding of eligibility criteria before you apply for CAT Entrance Test
· Applicant must have 50% / CGPA in any disciplined degrees from any recognized university.
· An applicant who belongs to SC/ST category / the candidate with disability exempted as 5% in any graduation that means 45%.
· Exam Decoration: Most of the students will be worried about the pattern that how the exam would be, well this will really help you,
· The examination will be in English Language
· The CAT exam duration will be 2hours 50min / 3hours
· Exam pattern would be Multiple Choice Questioning (MCQ’s), Non MCQ’s
· A student manages to crack 100 questions in 170/180 min.
· The syllabus which covers under CAT Entrance will be: a) Verbal Ability b) Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning c) Quantitative Ability Syllabus
How to apply…???
You can follow this link to register iimcat.ac.in which is an official website.
Have an authentic Email ID
One must be clear with the detailed information which is required
Be ready with the relevant documents & your passport size photo which is necessary & mainly with the essential fee copy.
Now go ahead and apply because last date to apply CAT 2018 is Sep 19th
Henceforth GIBS B School being known as Non IIM Member Institution, helps the student in creating a better future with their quality guidance related to Management Field with a powerful affirmation “believe yourself and believe that you can do anything”, well it’s as simple as that consequently you have done a great preparation with GIBS guidance…!!!
Education Institutes which accept entrance exams are the Top Institutes in India, because the created exams are attempted to perfect their exams and to construct fair results with error-free scores of each individual. These exams are organized by various Educational Boards and Universities and the importance of test scores in the admission process varies from college to college; hence each college has their own approach.
Direction for CAT Preparation:
Only different actions will bring different results, hence getting into one of the IIMs or the other Top- B-Schools is a dream for most of the Management students, and GIBS is being known as Non IIM institute in the classified Top Institutions in India. Try these out dear students, good preparation always pay you off, so try having an appropriate idea about the exam pattern, syllabus & be prepared with the preferable books, and practice with relaxation mind.
Few Strategies to crack CAT Exams are as follows:
Students should be well known with the syllabus part such as English, Mathematics & Data Interpretation Comprehension, Logical reasoning & you have no option of skipping any topic here if you are serious about the CAT exam.
Analyze your knowledge and according to your convenient divide the topic with the proper time bound. Try to finish the chapter with the short time with short cuts well, which will help you to build the confidence with the speed and accuracy. Be beyond the studies this will keep you strong mentally and physically as well.
Hence, Rest yourself with no stress and attempt the exam as if you already know everything…!!!
Sometimes stress is unavoidable, because generally it occurs for students, when it comes to exam time to get into Top MBA/PGDM Institutes In Bangalore, especially when we are running with very short time for exam preparation, when fingers turn the pages of textbook as our heart tries to bust out, fearful, stressed, and anxious, Agree..?? Perhaps, you do …!!!
You know simple human mentality is when we percept the danger we rush for fight to fight method in order to keep safe from the actual danger zone nor to help to minimize our stress, and also to get into the college listed in Top 10 Institutions of Bangalore for better future but it actually makes us excessively nervous & counterproductive as you will not be able to think the actual as possible.
Beat the Competitive Exam Stress with the followed GIBS Business School recommendations;
· Keep relax mind by Meditation: which makes you strong physically and mentally, because the peaceful mind never complicate your life rather it makes everything easier.
· Intake of proper food and drink: It should be down way on the priority list as it is important to maintain the physical and mental energy with necessary good nutrition which stands as a essential part of your study plan. Despite the brain being one of the smallest organs in the body, keeping a steady supply of the right food & drink certainly gives energy, and it will ensure you do not lose concentration during both your study and exam times.
· Believe in yourself with the good practice: Write & Study with the different perspective, it may seem obvious that the act of studying itself is stressful, but don’t worry, a good schedule time slots will make your study easier & never-ending process, this surely decreases your lack of confidence.
· Do something you enjoy, Entertainment and Creativity: It is like listening to your favorite music and stepping out for the same, Or if u enjoy studying alone with some snacks as treating yourself every time, you complete a part of your study & have a good collection of creative stationery as it encourages you. Split your time for study as well as for play.
· Spare your time to calm down: am sure you will be relaxed now, trust these saying guys “Not the load that breaks us down, but the way we carry it will do.” Amazing one right…!! So wake up, Breathe, Smile & Relax…Enjoy…Dream Big…
It is easy if we all do the things which we are capable of doing i.e. “Important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is good preparation.”..!!!G